The world is always telling us who we should be and how we should behave if I could simply put it society has a miss shaped guide book that states what women and men can and can’t do.
I’ve been told my whole life just how to eat and be as if who I truly am isn’t enough to stand for what women can be. Well, I tell you gone are the days of self-reshaping and moulding into an idealized image that society requires.
As a girl, you need to know just how to behave and carry yourself and that’s why I bring this post to you. The things you ought to do in order to fit in and not make a noise.
Let’s get serious on how to be a real lady and the behaviours that are acceptable within society.
Number one and most important.
- Be you because I’m pretty sure no matter what you do as long as you identify as women you’re women. Nothing society tells you can change that.
Number two stick to your guns.
- If you’ve made up your mind and know who you want to be or are. Stick with it and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. The world is filled with dead dreams don’t let yourself be drawn into that wasteland of negativity.
Number three speak your mind.
- Don’t let someone bully you into silence. If you have an opinion voice it.
Number four women eat and that’s a fact.
- Eat your heart out and don’t fall into the pit of shame or think you need to look a certain way to be beautiful. Everyone is born beautiful and unique so don’t deprive yourself in hopes of achieving a something you already have.
Number five do what you want to do.
- So many things wouldn’t have been achieved if all the great women in history decided that they weren’t going to do something because others didn’t see it in them. If you believe in you and find support in genuine people you can do anything you’ve set your mind to. Don’t limit yourself because of a gender or what society thinks. Think big and make a difference.